[Shr-Devel] Xorg crash (was: foxtrotgps crash)

Matthias Felsche matthiasfelsche at web.de
Thu Oct 7 07:27:59 CEST 2010

Same problems with dictator-0.2, seems to be something about buttons or
any other widgets being displayed by gtk (might be triggered by the
theme or by anything pygtk does).

And I somehow can't get xorg-xserver-dbg-packages installed because of
the huge size of the dependency eglibc-dbg (>100MB). Any ideas how to
give more helpful output in another way? or could someone provide
stacktraces or smth. like this?

thanks!
Matthias