[Shr-User] Unstable / No ALSA scenarii available

Julien Cassignol ainulindale at gmail.com
Fri May 29 17:04:42 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,

As we're right now in the process of merging our stuff in OE, we're
currently doing some quality assurance in the new shr-oemerge thing in
the repository. It'll go in unstable ASAP (and unstable will go in

Meanwhile, sadly, I did some commits which hampered the sound scenarii
states in unstable. If you upgrade unstable and do not have sound
anymore, please install the following package : opkg install

It will install the new sound scenarii we built for your pleasure :-)

I'm really sorry for this mishap, don't worry, it'll be fixed soon!

Julien Cassignol