[Shr-User] navit unusable

Christian Rüb christian.rueb at gmx.net
Fri Nov 27 09:25:17 CET 2009

David Garabana Barro wrote:
> O Xoves, 26 de Novembro de 2009, David Garabana Barro escribiu:
> > On Thursday 26 November 2009 13:56:29 johnnymnemonic wrote:
> > > Now it has all the icons and with the last kernel upgrade seems less slow
> > > than before
> >
> > It's defenitly more usable now.
> > I'll try it this evening on the road, but now scroll is as fast as before.
> >
> I can confirm that with the recent kernel and navit update, navit is usable
> again. It seems even more fluid than before!
>
> Thank you very much!

It is faster than before but for me it is still notably slower than with "old" shr-u.
Menu is about as fast as before but map dragging and route calculation is still slower.
Do you have any special settings?

The only things I changed in my mavit.xml are:
dbus on
Internal GUI with this [1] config
follow=3 for vehicle
and using a small OSM map of my area