[Shr-User] Replacing midori with Ventura as the default SHR browser

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Wed Feb 17 15:40:51 CET 2010

[cut]
> http://build.shr-project.org/tests/spaetz/shr-testing/ pretty soon (as
> in a few hours). I will however test it for a week or so until I unleash
> it on all shr-testing users. It is based on shr-U from 3 days ago or so.
Great , its already there! Come to papa ;)
I will have something to do on my next 3 week holidays :). Thanks
Sebastian.
BTW, anybody in Thailand willing to meet FR maniac from Poland? If so,
I'll try to check my emails, but only for this account: leadman (@*#%
*@^#%*) poczta. onet. pl
I hope this address is readable for human beings.

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521

Email secured by Check Point