[Shr-User] PISI google login captcha issue - solved

sf frobiac at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 31 10:49:56 CEST 2010

Hi,
when trying to sync my contacts to google yesterday, pisigui failed.
Commandline invocation revealed that a captcha was asked for during login at
google, and after a searching the net I came across a little python snippet
that checks for this rare condition and prints the captcha-url to visit.
Maybe this functionality could be incorporated into pisi, too?

HTH, Stefan

http://github.com/rtucker/gdata-captcha/blob/master/gdata-captcha.py
( Had to hardcode my password, as getpass wasn't installed )